1. How much weight can Tigoona carry?
MVO1: 40kgs- lower basket and 10kgs- middle & top basket each. Total= 60kgs
MV02: 50kgs- Lower basket and 10 kgs top basket. Total= 60kgs
2. How much volume can it carry?
Both MV01 and MV02 can carry 300L of volume.
3. What is the weight of the trike?
MV01 weighs 52kgs and MV02 weighs 55kgs.
4. What is the dimension of the Tigoona?
The overall size of MV01 and MV02 is 2000 x 910 x 1125 mm.
5. Are baskets removable/ adjustable?
Yes, the baskets are removable in MV01 and MV02 and the height of the upper and middle basket can also be adjusted in MV01 as per the needs of the user.
6. How much is the display and storage area?
MV01 has three baskets in the front and a carrier at the back. MV02 has two baskets in the front with lock facility and a carrier at the back. In both the trikes the baskets are in the grid format to enable hanging and displaying of goods. Tigoona has been carefully crafted to be able to adapt to different business needs.
7. Can women in sarees or men in traditional dress ride it?
Yes, Tigoona is carefully designed to match the comfort and safety of the users.
8. Do users need bicycling experience?
No, a new user can easily adapt to Tigoona, as there is no need of balancing like on a bicycle. It is also compact and modular for safe commuting on the road.
9. Is there any license required to use the Trike?
There is no need for a license but it is good to check local city municipality rules /policies for street vendors/ hawkers.
10. What accessories are provided to the user with a Tigoona tricycle?
It comes with a folding umbrella and solar-powered light which is attached to the inner surface of the umbrella. Accessories are included in the cost.
11. In case of damage and repair who needs to be consulted?
Tigoona is made from material/ parts which are used in normal bicycles, therefore a vendor can go to any nearby cycle/service shop to get it repaired.
12. What is the warranty of the product?
All manufacturing defects for a period of 6 months are covered in the warranty. Regular wear and tear, scratches and accidental damage is not covered. Tyres and tubes are not covered under warranty.
13. How is Tigoona delivered and who helps in assembling it?
Tigoona comes in a flat pack with all the accessories. Assembly DIY film, manual, online training to local vendors will be provided with Tigoona.
Got a question? You can write to us here